Returnal PS5

Argos restock grabbed up within seconds because we live in a world where people want as many as possible because they are sad greedy bastards.

Absolutely loving this like. Having a bit of trouble with the final boss but based on videos I've watched I think I'm standing way too close to him so giving myself no time to react

Absolutely loving this like. Having a bit of trouble with the final boss but based on videos I've watched I think I'm standing way too close to him so giving myself no time to react
Agree it's total class but it definitely needs a save game feature. There's absolutely no point playing unless you've got 2+ hours spare. That's the problem with it I suppose - you just don't know if your run is going to be 10 minutes or two hours.

Last edited:
Agree it's total class but it definitely needs a save game feature. There's absolutely no point playing unless you've got 2+ hours spare. That's the problem with it I suppose - you just don't know if your run is going to be 10 minutes or two hours.

Aye I've lost some of my best runs by putting it in rest mode and the electricity tripping or the ps5 deciding to just shut the game down.

Finally got the final boss. Still plenty to do now. Easily a 9/10 game. Proper addicted.

Back