Returnal PS5

I'm reluctant to pay £70 but there is literally no other PS5 games to play so I'm well tempted.

I don't think I'd enjoy Souls games but tempted by this for the simple reason there's no PS5 games to play. I played Bloodbourne for an hour and was total shit and never went back to it.

It's easier than the other souls games and id say BB is the hardest. Dark souls 1 is probably the most similar to demons souls. Try picking the remaster up for cheap and if you like that you'll like demons souls.

This doesn’t sound like a huge amount of fun having read some reviews. At least you could save at any point on Souls games and at worst, only end up back at a bonfire rather than right at the start of the game.

This doesn’t sound like a huge amount of fun having read some reviews. At least you could save at any point on Souls games and at worst, only end up back at a bonfire rather than right at the start of the game.
Developers looking at incorporating a save feature.

I paid a scalper :(

Paid £100 onto of price just got sick of f***ing waiting
I need to tap on the top of my os4pro for it to read the discs now. I may be in that boat soon.
Now I've watched a couple of reviews I have no interest in paying more than pocket change fir it tbh.

Last edited:
I went for this. It's insanely difficult and fantastic in the same quantities. I was just about to give up after having 42 deaths on the first biome but have just made it to biome 2. I've read it's supposed to get easier as your become more familar with its mechanics. It doesn't.

Back