Returnal PS5

Looks good. About time as well. The selection of Ps5 games so far has been shocking. Got demons souls the day of release and since completing that (6 times) I've not played a single Ps5 game. Same goes for the xbox.

Looks interesting but I'm busy with cyberpunk atm and got FF7 and stacks of psplus and collection stuff to go through. I'll get it when it's cheaper down the line

Looks good. About time as well. The selection of Ps5 games so far has been shocking. Got demons souls the day of release and since completing that (6 times) I've not played a single Ps5 game. Same goes for the xbox.
Contemplating either Demon Souls for £55 or Returnal for £63. Tricky one!

Think I’ll give this a go. About time something has come out for the PS5.

I enjoyed demons souls and chasing down the platinum was fun (no big grind like dark souls 2 and 3) but it's just not quite as good as any of the souls trilogy.

I loved it, but still think I enjoyed Bloodborne more.

Think I’ll give this a go. About time something has come out for the PS5.

I loved it, but still think I enjoyed Bloodborne more.

Bloodborne doesn't suit my defensive 'hide behind the shield and blast things with spells and shit' approach so I think I've only ever got 3 or 4 bosses in

Was hoping they'd do a 60fps upgrade for the Ps5. I'd give it a proper go then

In 2 minds about this. I know the reviews are good but it seems like a monumental faff starting from the beginning every time, being unable to save and having to perform a perfect run. Can't imagine how gutted I would be to spend 2 hrs getting to the end and then cocking it all up. Will probably just wait until it's on PS+.

Bloodborne doesn't suit my defensive 'hide behind the shield and blast things with spells and shit' approach so I think I've only ever got 3 or 4 bosses in

Was hoping they'd do a 60fps upgrade for the Ps5. I'd give it a proper go then
Doesn't it run at around 60 without an upgrade I thought

I'm reluctant to pay £70 but there is literally no other PS5 games to play so I'm well tempted.

I don't think I'd enjoy Souls games but tempted by this for the simple reason there's no PS5 games to play. I played Bloodbourne for an hour and was total shit and never went back to it.

Last edited:

Back