Restaurants in Sunderland city centre

New seafood restaurant by the Mexico 70 team in seaburn 'old storage shelter' not sure where this means?

Never heard about this but mentioned in the echo at the end of the piece about vaux new bar on roker beach

New seafood restaurant by the Mexico 70 team in seaburn 'old storage shelter' not sure where this means?

Never heard about this but mentioned in the echo at the end of the piece about vaux new bar on roker beach

Its on their Instagram and I mentioned it in a post in June last year with a photo from the inside looking out to the beach

Post in thread 'Black's Corner plans to transform Seaburn tram shelter' Black's Corner plans to transform Seaburn tram shelter

Awful news hopefully they will be back open soon.

Looks like they have been broken into again last night/early this morning.

I was walking past this morning and there was broken window glass and money on the pavement and a Police car outside.

Scumbags.

Last edited:
Awful news hopefully they will be back open soon.

Looks like they have been broken into again last night/early this morning.

I was walking past this morning and there was broken window glass and money on the pavement and a Police car outside.

Scumbags.
Twice in just a few days? Shit luck that, man.

That end of town is topper now and if these scumbags ruin that I’ll be gutted. Was only a couple of weeks ago the Peacock got done in too?

Back