Resistance bands

ChrisK

Winger
Just bought some gonna try out over next few weeks
Anyone used them before if so How did u get on ?
seen a canny video on YouTube didn’t realise there so many exercises

Other than getting my shoulders loose for squats and bench press I’ve never made much use of them I’m afraid.

Oh and double banded safety bar dildo box squats, obviously.

I starting using them beginning of the year and love them now. Getting to the gym can be a struggle and these are the perfect replacement when I can't get there. Tend to use them after I've been out running and can the work out I need in around 15-20 minutes

I use various strengths of them for shoulder exercises and they are good for that. Easy to take anywhere with you too.

I am getting on in years now and find that bands are perfect to use for keeping me ticking over.
High numbers of reps is the way to get best results in conjunction with taking BCAAs

I am getting on in years now and find that bands are perfect to use for keeping me ticking over.
High numbers of reps is the way to get best results in conjunction with taking BCAAs
I thought taking BCAA's was proven to be pretty much useless?

I use various strengths of them for shoulder exercises and they are good for that. Easy to take anywhere with you too.
This . I have just managed to rehab a rotator cuff injury with them . Never thought it would work but it did. Had to start with lightest band daily and build up every two weeks .
Back in the gym now and it's just about normal.
Packed in all overhead pressing though , not worth it .

Back