Resistance Bands

Malloy

Winger
I've ordered a set of resistance bands, anyone use them and have a routine for me to try.

Is it best to use them every day and do a full work out or focus on 1 body area per day simmilar to weights, ie legs one day back, arms etc.

I know fuck all about excersise so any help will be gratefull.

I know it will not match going to the gym but I just want something I can do for an hour a day in the house to improve fitness

Cheers

Just bought some myself as recommended by my podiatrist. I have one specific glute exercise to do from him, but expanded it to do upper body too

There are some good exercises on here

Cheers the program is just the sort of thing I was looking for.

The band is different from the ones I've ordered, I've got ones with handles on, but I'm sure I'll be able to find exercises that match that program. Thanks.

I use both mini and normal bands loads for golf Related exercises. If you can, install some anchor points on a wall, top, middle and bottom. Then you can do pretty much anything.

I use both mini and normal bands loads for golf Related exercises. If you can, install some anchor points on a wall, top, middle and bottom. Then you can do pretty much anything.
I haven't really got a wall I'd want to put anchors in, theres a door anchor though but I've not tried it yet. They arrived yesterday so might try them today.

I haven't really got a wall I'd want to put anchors in, theres a door anchor though but I've not tried it yet. They arrived yesterday so might try them today.
I used to use the door anchor on hotel bathroom doors when travelling for work. It’ll work fine. I alway made sure I was pulling toward the door closing if you get what I mean. I didn’t want to be forcing the door open with heavy resistance and breaking something.

I'm finding them useful as I have got old (er) and carry more injury . Use them for shoulder work due to rotator cuff pain and also to keep going when hip flexor acts it's self .
I used to do a fair amount of martial arts and find band resisted martial arts techniques quit a good work out

I bought the men’s health ones a while ago, built like everything else i just neglected to use them, their workout above looks decent if i can adapt it to the men’s health bands, similar as an above poster where mine have the handle..

probably need to change my username from 5limJim at the minute though

Back