Resilience

Credit to Ross like

I am in no way knocking Ross but today there is no way in which he can take credit for the comeback.

We fell behind from weekly defensive horror show, something that he should put right in January.

We never looked like losing but if we were against better quality we would have struggled.

As stated I’m not knocking him as he is a breath of fresh air but let’s nit get carried away.

I am in no way knocking Ross but today there is no way in which he can take credit for the comeback.

We fell behind from weekly defensive horror show, something that he should put right in January.

We never looked like losing but if we were against better quality we would have struggled.

As stated I’m not knocking him as he is a breath of fresh air but let’s nit get carried away.
I’m not getting carried away. His biggest job is to get us out of the next division, not this one. But baby steps.

Unfair. He was a new manager in England at a new club with a new squad and the overpaid disgusto-refuse from previous years.

He has deployed his skills and the results are there to be seen.

But our team allowed a goal today!!! DIsgrace!! Ross out! We've allowed several goals already this season!!

We are soft as shite from the start which is giving us a lot of work to do

I’m not getting carried away. His biggest job is to get us out of the next division, not this one. But baby steps.
I am glad you are not my project manager. I would move on .

It is simple. This is a two step project/set of goals. First back to the Championship and next to the Prem.

When he succeeds with the first step he deserves our thanks for getting us back from the brink of extinction. Mostly because that is what he deserves, but also others are watching. If your
But our team allowed a goal today!!! DIsgrace!! Ross out! We've allowed several goals already this season!!
You're right. This malpractice must stop. Whatever can Ross be thinking? The hunt for a new manager must begin tonight.

Or we could consider ClingFilm for our goalmouth. Industrial strength of course.

Back