Resident Evil The Village

Aye. Both the xbox one and the series x as well as PS4, PS5, PC and Google stadia.

I might get it for PS5.

Have you managed to get a PS5 mate? Been keeping an eye out for the series X and can't help but feel the next gen Xbox will be out before the series x is back in stock, bit of a joke really considering they were released last year.

Have you managed to get a PS5 mate? Been keeping an eye out for the series X and can't help but feel the next gen Xbox will be out before the series x is back in stock, bit of a joke really considering they were released last year.
I got mine on launch day mate. I pre ordered from Shopto well in advance. I haven't played any PS5 games on it yet like.

The semiconductor shortage is a nightmare mate. Effecting manufacturing allover.

Played the PS5 demo last week. Was going to buy it at launch but remembered I have resident evil 7 sitting on the HDD which I haven't played yet so working through that now.

It looks absolutely fantastic mind.

Not a fan of horror games but watched LobosJr playing it, strange name for a game not set in a village or at least it’s not so far.

You can get it for £36 online with Tesco if you have a Clubcard and use the code GRFT4P, wasn’t that fussed about playing it but £36 for a PS5 game as big as this is a bargain .

Just picked it up for £40 at Tesco on PS5. Wasn't going to bother but doubt it will be that cheap for a while and it won't take me that long to finish 7.

They had loads left at Roker a few minutes ago, presumably since next to nobody has a PS5 still....

Enjoying this, but wouldn’t say it’s as tense as 7. Found the first few hours of that pretty terrifying :lol:

First mooch around the village was enjoyable and the castle looks amazing. There is an absolutely ridiculous part when you bump into Lady Dimitrescu.

Back