Resident Evil 2

Finally got round to playing the demo last night. Didn’t get very far as I was shitting myself the whole time and taking it slow :lol: But it’s excellent, will wait for it to come down in price before I buy.

Really want this but no reduced price for a remake bit daft. IL wait
It's not just your usual HD skin though is it. It's basically creating the same storyline from scratch in a brand new game

Hows it a whole new game? Surely same story.
Cos when they remaster games they just use the same gameplay, engine etc. they just put better graphics on.

So it will feel exactly the same playing a remaster as the original.

This is the same story but it's so far removed from the original re2 it is a new game entirely. Even knowing the story, playing this isn't anywhere near the same. The map, the enemies everything is completely changed.

Hate the bits where you can hear Mr X roaming around the police station but you ain’t got a clue where he is.
Aye, I ran out of the interrogation room the other night and he just plowed through a wall trying to grab iz....

Don't play this in the dark with the lights off like.... can get a bit intense :lol:

Hows it a whole new game? Surely same story.
Incase you are interested

Last edited:
N
It's not just your usual HD skin though is it. It's basically creating the same storyline from scratch in a brand new game

Cos when they remaster games they just use the same gameplay, engine etc. they just put better graphics on.

So it will feel exactly the same playing a remaster as the original.

This is the same story but it's so far removed from the original re2 it is a new game entirely. Even knowing the story, playing this isn't anywhere near the same. The map, the enemies everything is completely changed.

Aye, I ran out of the interrogation room the other night and he just plowed through a wall trying to grab iz....

Don't play this in the dark with the lights off like.... can get a bit intense :lol:

Incase you are interested

Cheers looks good. Sadly I just cant bring myself to turn my PS4 on these days. Think ive finally grown up :cry:

N

Cheers looks good. Sadly I just cant bring myself to turn my PS4 on these days. Think ive finally grown up :cry:
I was the same mate a few years ago, I really cut down loads on gaming, just got a bit bored of it/had other interests.

But I treat meself now and again to like 1 big game that I'll play and complete and then I'll go on hiatus again for half a year or so.

It's defo worth a buy if you want something that hasn't got a steep learning curve, dead simple to play and it's all single player.

What a f***ing game this is. Jumping at every little noise but can’t drag myself away from it :lol:

Darted between 2 rooms before expecting there to be a zombie or two that I’d previously left, then a licker basically screamed in my face :eek:

Back