Reserve Squad!

Churchlanelad

Central Defender
I have been informed that I have now reached the exalted status of Reserve Squad. What special honours and privileges am I now entitled to?

I am afraid that I have never had a previous log in. I am a genuine first time poster, which is why I have no idea how to quote from other posters, post images or why am I getting likes. What is the purpose of likes or ignores?

I am afraid that I have never had a previous log in. I am a genuine first time poster, which is why I have no idea how to quote from other posters, post images or why am I getting likes. What is the purpose of likes or ignores?
Even if you did mate don't tell them. They'll grass you up. ;)

I have been informed that I have now reached the exalted status of Reserve Squad. What special honours and privileges am I now entitled to?
You supply the Wingers with photos of female relatives and the wingers then supply the strikers with said photos. It's how it works around here.

May get a call up from Jack Ross, so dig out your boots and be ready to go, never know when or if the call will come though! :lol::lol:

you know the first rule of the striker's forum...

Aye, treat everything they say as a lie, a fabrication or total bollocks!! That way you never get caught out, in theory :lol::lol:

Last edited:

Back