Reprehensible if this is someone from Sunderland or the North East in general.

Theres a poster from down south who gets on here regular and he was coming out with the usual claptrap, "eee think of all those poor folk in the Ukraine who've got nowhere to live" and it went down a treat with the other middle aged do gooders who get on here.Pound to a penny he hasn't gone through with taking one in and if he has I bet he's regretting being a middle class do gooder.Away with the fairies that one

I might bump the thread there,see how it's going on for them:lol:
Who ?MT ?

I wouldn't do it as we haven't got room and my life is complicated enough but hats off to those who do.

You'd have to be a right twat to hate on people for being charitable. Probably one of those who bangs on about "looking after our own" while never giving a brass farthing to charity.
You got him spot on ...

Bet this woman sharp regretted it too.

Was always going to be problems with the whole badly planned and poorly implemented scheme, and I feel sorry for the innocent people suffering as a result.
Absolutely unbelievable thar story. He moved out and left his wife and 2 kids to shack up with a 22 year old Ukrainian refugee, after knowing her for 10 days. What a wally :lol:

Absolutely unbelievable thar story. He moved out and left his wife and 2 kids to shack up with a 22 year old Ukrainian refugee, after knowing her for 10 days. What a wally :lol:
Clearly they had serious issues before she arrived!

Saw this story the other day and thought of this thread:

Not him

And proud of it:cool:charity begins at home there mate,though don't accuse me of not taking in Ukrainians when your too busy dressing up in your leathers and whizzing in between cars on your motorbike..vrmm vrmm
Good on you ,what local charities do you support ?
Ref Wages ,the sole purpose of a charity is to make as much money as possible .You need people like the ones ASDA and Tesco employ to do that and yes you have to pay them good money .Why wouldn't you ? Really if they're good they pay for themselves . I'm not taking non in either just helping the local collection point with parcels and donating stuff for people who have landed in the city

Back