Reported Missing - Durham Police BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastic result.
We live in a country that does that for missing pensioners.
Forget your first world problems.

had he just fell over and couldn't get up?

just as last week they drag it out for 55 mins than a very abrupt ending with little explanation - but as last week there had to be questions asked imho.

they may be a victim of the editing of the programme but it seemed to take them a long time to find him on the neighbours cctv, they then issued an appeal which brought results ( and a lot of red herrings unfortunately ). In the meantime they'd searched the son's house and car just because he was a bit weird.

the pecking order of PCSO < Bobby < CID was very much in evidence

I guess it all comes down to £££s unfortunately, you can see they're stretched by the amount of people reported missing and the decision of when to chuck everything at a case is a financial one rather than a pure police decision, they didn't seem to hold back when it was the kids missing

just as last week they drag it out for 55 mins than a very abrupt ending with little explanation - but as last week there had to be questions asked imho.

This was the first one I watched and I only saw the last half hour so I didn't have a lot of context, but it struck me there was no explanation really as to how he was found. Just a load of police walking around a bit frantically with torches, to an Inspector(?) saying "we're a bit hard up", and all of a sudden "oh look we've found him".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back