Report your neighbours...

If you are in a group of 7 do you all get a fine?
If all of you didnt move you would all get fined. But if 5 moved 3ft away and stood together and the other two stood together I don't know if there is a minimum distance before your not classed as a group anymore😉 Coppers might need a tape measure and chalk to set up an exclusion zone like a ref does at freekicks

Throughout I’ve done all I can do to keep myself safe and taken no notice of what others are or aren’t doing. Certainly not worth getting worked up about

If you are in a group of 7 do you all get a fine?

My son wondered this. There's eight in his student accommodation. They could all legally have a cup of coffee together in the communal kitchen they share, but would they get fined if they all went and had a cup of coffee together in Costa?

My son wondered this. There's eight in his student accommodation. They could all legally have a cup of coffee together in the communal kitchen they share, but would they get fined if they all went and had a cup of coffee together in Costa?
If you live in a household with more than 6 people, you can continue to gather in and attend all settings together. This same applies for your support bubbles. All venues should continue to accomodate groups larger than 6 who live together or are in the same support bubble to gather in and use their services and venues.

Back