Repointing gamble end

Do you speak in real life how you spell on here?
seeing as meter and metre sound the same "yip".
If I was having a conversation with you would you be able to tell the difference? Of course you could as it's about context. I can't imagine you being obnoxious in real life tbf. Or should I say to be fair?

Pathetic

It's a bit of a lottery mate.

Arse.
It's only ever a lottery when you get a million quotes and go for the cheapest mate innit.

seeing as meter and metre sound the same "yip".
If I was having a conversation with you would you be able to tell the difference? Of course you could as it's about context. I can't imagine you being obnoxious in real life tbf. Or should I say to be fair?

Pathetic

It's only ever a lottery when you get a million quotes and go for the cheapest mate innit.
Don't go for the cheapest. Never go for the cheapest. Go for summat in the middle who has a signwritten van and no more than one phone. Then tell the most expensive he's a f***ing piss taking chancer.

I’m guessing it’s just using a pointing gun .Grinding out bit is a bit shite like eye .
Tell me about it. My brother and me ground out the gable end and full front on mine couple years ago. Horrible dirty smelly job and burnt out 3 grinders. Next time it requires doing I'm paying someone or moving.

Back