Replacement drive gates

Redhouser

Central Defender
Anybody had replacement drive gates supplied and fitted recently? How much would I expect to pay? Who did the job and would you recommend them?

Anybody had replacement drive gates supplied and fitted recently? How much would I expect to pay? Who did the job and would you recommend them?
Michael Parkin by the times inn is the best in the business at this type of stuff.I wouldn’t use anyone else.
Not the cheapest but if it’s cheap you want then It’s always a gamble that tends to backfire and people deserve all they get.

Michael Parkin by the times inn is the best in the business at this type of stuff.I wouldn’t use anyone else.
Not the cheapest but if it’s cheap you want then It’s always a gamble that tends to backfire and people deserve all they get.

Knew this lad would be on this thread

Move over Juliet Balcony, this lad’s driveway is so long, it has a gate at one end.

Thanks for the recommendation mate👍

Back