Renewed the season ticket today.

Unbelievable and already launched the early bird.
Fantastic offer, prices are held for next season for the first phase (10th March) not bad considering a real promotion push in the offering.
£470 for mine and both lads. (Classed as an adult and 2 under 18’s) Cracking seats on the side with a great view. Need to invest into the war chest nice and early.
That’s £20.43 a game for the 3 of us. Throw that away for a round of drinks when you look at it that way.

I guess you have not launched yours?

Surely it’s not too much to ask for Division One football, just want out of this league as had enough.

Fantastic offer, prices are held for next season for the first phase (10th March) not bad considering a real promotion push in the offering.
£470 for mine and both lads. (Classed as an adult and 2 under 18’s) Cracking seats on the side with a great view. Need to invest into the war chest nice and early.
That’s £20.43 a game for the 3 of us. Throw that away for a round of drinks when you look at it that way.

Surely it’s not too much to ask for Division One football, just want out of this league as had enough.

£20 for a round of drinks.!!

It never costs me that @Botchie @Tin Soldier

another 20 quid ad you could have an adult and 2 kids season tickets to watch premier league football at our place

(although they are the seats bloody miles away and you'll be on the waiting list for a few years)

Last edited:
We've not launched ours yet but we are heading into the last year of our price freeze. Think I pay about £310 for a corner seat, in fairness there isn't a bad seat in the whole stadium.
Yeah same here, although it must be pretty much on the edge of what's classed as the corner cos I'm sat looking down the touchline. £25 for an U8 ticket for my nephew and £0 for the bairn's ticket cos they were doing them for free last season.

Hoping next season will cost the same with the price freeze.

Before last season I last had a season card in 2012/13, up in the concourse. Trying to remember how much that was. Don't think it was over £400. Don't think our season ticket prices have ever been too bad really.

Great price that, lots of clubs in the football league apart from.a sprinkle in the championship are making football affordable again.
Backed Swindon tomorrow at home to scunny, I'm on a right role betting too, so you can expect 3 points tomorrow Swindon

My brother had to pay for an adult ticket for the first time this year, but even so, £310 each is a bargain as it only works out at less than £15 a game. In context it was £16 a game on the door for the last season at Roker Park.

It also shows the £27 Rochdale and Peterborough charged us this year to be a Piss Take. Especially when Premier League away games are capped at £30

Back