Renewed/not renewing/new season card/ match by match.

Good girl Janey

Live 250 miles away so match by match for me, suspect I will be more regular at home this season as dad’s treatment and needs increase.

As an aside was at the SOL for Father’s Day yesterday, excellent meal in the Montgomery suite, we were 2nd sitting, was v busy, good to see
Good to hear it was a nice meal, I hope your dad was well enough to go and enjoyed it too. Was talking to his brother and his wife (I think it’s his brother and wife P and H) after a funeral on Thursday. They said he was still doing okay, considering xx

Good to hear it was a nice meal, I hope your dad was well enough to go and enjoyed it too. Was talking to his brother and his wife (I think it’s his brother and wife P and H) after a funeral on Thursday. They said he was still doing okay, considering xx
Yes he was well enough to come, he loved it, said it was great to come away from the SOL avoiding a defeat.

Doing well considering, is on good form again after the infection which knocked him for 6, off to oncologist today as sadly current chemo stopped working so on to the next round, certainly not throwing the towel in, says he wants another day at Wembley, wtf absolute Masochist

His brother is M, sister in law is H, presume funeral at Our Lady’s, whose was it as sounds like my folks should have been there but so much going on

Yes he was well enough to come, he loved it, said it was great to come away from the SOL avoiding a defeat.

Doing well considering, is on good form again after the infection which knocked him for 6, off to oncologist today as sadly current chemo stopped working so on to the next round, certainly not throwing the towel in, says he wants another day at Wembley, wtf absolute Masochist

His brother is M, sister in law is H, presume funeral at Our Lady’s, whose was it as sounds like my folks should have been there but so much going on
Aye I meant M :). I knew what I meant :lol:.
So glad he was well enough, infections are horrid when people have cancer, flawed me dad a few times, and let’s hope he gets that day at Wembley, masochist or no masochist. It was at Our Lady’s, it was Peter Lawless’s funeral. He taught with me dad at St Joseph’s xx

Aye I meant M :). I knew what I meant :lol:.
So glad he was well enough, infections are horrid when people have cancer, flawed me dad a few times, and let’s hope he gets that day at Wembley, masochist or no masochist. It was at Our Lady’s, it was Peter Lawless’s funeral. He taught with me dad at St Joseph’s xx
Not sure I would be strong enough to take him though:lol:.

Will make sure he gets to as many as possible while he can, cancer or no cancer, he can suffer with the rest of us.

Ah that explains it, their kids went to St Joes, I was Our Lady’s Penshaw so my parents wouldn’t have known him

Not sure I would be strong enough to take him though:lol:.

Will make sure he gets to as many as possible while he can, cancer or no cancer, he can suffer with the rest of us.

Ah that explains it, their kids went to St Joes, I was Our Lady’s Penshaw so my parents wouldn’t have known him
I’m sure you’d find the strength :)
And absolutely he needs to keep suffering, no escape for us, so why should there be for them :lol: x

Back