Remnant: From The Ashes

Dexter

Striker
Anyone played/heard of this? New game from the makers of Darksiders. It’s a third person shooter with similar elements to Dark Souls.

Seems to be getting pretty positive reviews so far, might be worth looking at if you’re a fan of Souls-like games (this isn’t as difficult as them apparently), and it’s not a full price game either - think it’s around £30 at launch.

Played it, pretty boring if I am honest.

Looks good but there isn't really much to it, go from A to B fighting a couple of mobs (there really isn't many of them) and then fight a boss. Loot is shit and there hasn't really been many upgrades or owt to get excited about in my playthrough so far and I've plenty of hours on it.

I'm up to a big tree boss thing and have gone back to Fallout 76. Just doesn't have that Dark Souls "feel" to it.

Anyone played/heard of this? New game from the makers of Darksiders. It’s a third person shooter with similar elements to Dark Souls.

Seems to be getting pretty positive reviews so far, might be worth looking at if you’re a fan of Souls-like games (this isn’t as difficult as them apparently), and it’s not a full price game either - think it’s around £30 at launch.

Every game that claims to be similar to dark souls turns out to be absolutely shite and nout like dark souls

Played it, pretty boring if I am honest.

Looks good but there isn't really much to it, go from A to B fighting a couple of mobs (there really isn't many of them) and then fight a boss. Loot is shit and there hasn't really been many upgrades or owt to get excited about in my playthrough so far and I've plenty of hours on it.

I'm up to a big tree boss thing and have gone back to Fallout 76. Just doesn't have that Dark Souls "feel" to it.

This. Canny pissed off I dropped money on it tbh. Slow. As. Fuck.

Back