Remission

It's been kept in the dark a lot because it's embarrassing and people don't like talking about poo and bowels and stuff. That has a negative effect as many people I've spoken to just think it's a bit of an upset tummy and don't realise how seriously it can affect your whole body. There's been a lot of work to make people more aware of it so sufferers can be supported and big campaigns like putting not every disability is visible on toilet signs to help people with this and other conditions access loos when they need to. Sorry if I have bored people talking about it like.

never had a problem talking about shitting personally but then im warped and send snapchats when i finally drop anchor as its usually a good 12 inches

It's been kept in the dark a lot because it's embarrassing and people don't like talking about poo and bowels and stuff. That has a negative effect as many people I've spoken to just think it's a bit of an upset tummy and don't realise how seriously it can affect your whole body. There's been a lot of work to make people more aware of it so sufferers can be supported and big campaigns like putting not every disability is visible on toilet signs to help people with this and other conditions access loos when they need to. Sorry if I have bored people talking about it like.

Yeah I could see why that would be the case.

Good to hear things are going better.

Great news.

You seem to hear a lot more about Crohn’s disease now. Is that increased awareness or increased incidence or what?

It's World IBD Awareness day today. Here's a couple of things Crohn's and Colitis UK have posted with some facts on.

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

They're a charity and are raising money today to help support sufferers and fund research. If anyone wants to give anything:

Help transform the lives of people with IBD:

☆ Text GUTS to 70500 to donate £5

Our charity will receive 100% of your donation. Texts cost your donation plus one message at your standard network rate. Always get the bill payer's permission. UK only.

Great news @becs hope you manage to get off the meds and that nothing comes along to stress you out and cause a flare-up. To that end, have you considered supporting a shite club so that the results are all bad and relegation is a relief from the poor performances by overpayed players? ;)

Great news @becs hope you manage to get off the meds and that nothing comes along to stress you out and cause a flare-up. To that end, have you considered supporting a shite club so that the results are all bad and relegation is a relief from the poor performances by overpayed players? ;)

:lol:

I'll still love the football even though it's bad for my health! Hopefully next season will give us more to cheer about.

I'm stuggling at the moment. Rough day yesterday and it wore me out.

Back