Remember the Celebrity Spots thread...

waddy999

Winger
......when people pretended they bumped into or knew celebs.
I'll go first, the Speakmans and Matthew Kelly at Piccadilly Station.

Bradley Walsh. Epping Tesco.. asked me if I knew where the pickled onions were.

Bradley Walsh.. barber shop in Theydon Bois. A quick trim in the chair next to me

Jessie Wallace cat from EastEnders.. behind me in the queue in Epping Tesco. Buying ready meals

Cleo Rocco in Waitrose Canary wharf buying a jumbo pack of kitchen roll

Bradley Walsh. Epping Tesco.. asked me if I knew where the pickled onions were.

Bradley Walsh.. barber shop in Theydon Bois. A quick trim in the chair next to me

Jessie Wallace cat from EastEnders.. behind me in the queue in Epping Tesco. Buying ready meals

Cleo Rocco in Waitrose Canary wharf buying a jumbo pack of kitchen roll

Bradley Walsh...stalker ;)

stood behind <insert leading premiership player> in the chippie in whitburn, he <insert leading premiership player> ordered jumbo sausage & chips with scraps, extra salt & vinegar...

very exciting train journey last week. The little Indian lad who won Bake Off ran to catch it and looked like he was going to cry as it pulled away without him but Kate the vicar off Gogglebox made it

My missus is there... Posted a selfie on facebook with him.. to be fair he looks like me
A bloaty faced triple chinned doughboy? I’ll be honest Epps, never pictured you looking like that.

But, who was the poster on here who is married to an ex page 3 lass?

As for celeb spotting, don’t get that many where I live, although about 20 years ago Roy Hudd sat next to me and Mrs K in John Lewis in Oxford Street. And about thirty years ago Anne Haddy (GILF from Neighbours) walked between me and my mate Taff Padfield in Waterloo train station.

A bloaty faced triple chinned doughboy? I’ll be honest Epps, never pictured you looking like that.

But, who was the poster on here who is married to an ex page 3 lass?

As for celeb spotting, don’t get that many where I live, although about 20 years ago Roy Hudd sat next to me and Mrs K in John Lewis in Oxford Street. And about thirty years ago Anne Haddy (GILF from Neighbours) walked between me and my mate Taff Padfield in Waterloo train station.

He is wearing well.. unlike me

Back