REM

Just come on one of the music TVs channels.

What a band they were. Not generally mentioned in the conversation of "great" bands, but I think the quality of their songs compares favourably to anyone
Remember in my mates car always listening to them on the way back from roker park.

Love them me like

Just come on one of the music TVs channels.

What a band they were. Not generally mentioned in the conversation of "great" bands, but I think the quality of their songs compares favourably to anyone

They were ( by some way) my favourite group between 84 - 92 . One great album after another.

In hindsight they should have called it a day after Bill Berry left - Up, Reveal and especially Around The Sun were hard work.

They were ( by some way) my favourite group between 84 - 92 . One great album after another.

In hindsight they should have called it a day after Bill Berry left - Up, Reveal and especially Around The Sun were hard work.

Agree the later albums were inconsistent, but still had some fantastic songs on them. Love I'll take the rain and daysleeper in particular

I don't get REM in the way a lot of people on here are saying. I really like some of their songs, others I find a drag.
My knowledge mainly extends to what would probably constitute a greatest hits.
People mentioning the 80s REM stuff, what would you suggest for listening to?

Ok apologies. Just whenever I see a post I'm not particular interested in I don't normally read it or comment on it.

As said it's a discussion board so discuss away:oops:

Back