Religion of peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

All religions are stupid IMO
But I doubt even in that particular one it doesn't recommend rape as a punishment does it?
Sounds more like a psychopathic nutter

What a out the people in the article ?
They could have told that whole story using the terms "Indian" and "Arab". There is no need whatsoever to know they were Muslim.
Honour killing, also carried out by Hindus and Sikhs. It's an Asian thing and not endemic to any single religion, it even occurs in Japan...even endorsed in China up to the twentieth century. Pakistan is however the big driver, going backwards at a rate of knots and is slowly creeping towards a lawless and failed state and the effects of that are spreading through that region. Honour crime is becoming a problem in India, not just driven by it's muslim population but increasingly through Hindu nationalism.

I'm rather pleased that our western culture is based on a code of guilt rather than shame. Don't know about anyone else, like.

Honour killing, also carried out by Hindus and Sikhs. It's an Asian thing and not endemic to any single religion, it even occurs in Japan...even endorsed in China up to the twentieth century. Pakistan is however the big driver, going backwards at a rate of knots and is slowly creeping towards a lawless and failed state and the effects of that are spreading through that region. Honour crime is becoming a problem in India, not just driven by it's muslim population but increasingly through Hindu nationalism.

I'm rather pleased that our western culture is based on a code of guilt rather than shame. Don't know about anyone else, like.
Im f***ing about man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back