Relationships

Im getting my next lass to sign a contract. We will discuss the contract details on the first date then if it sounds good we’ll sign off on it and then bang.
So if they change, I can sue them. I’m bored of hearing the same crap at the start then after a few months the real them starts to show.

Don’t waste my time, tell me what you’re into and what your intentions are right at the start. It’ll save the fuck on a few months later

That'll be a great chat up line. But i can't see you getting a bang on the first date.

Im getting my next lass to sign a contract. We will discuss the contract details on the first date then if it sounds good we’ll sign off on it and then bang.
So if they change, I can sue them. I’m bored of hearing the same crap at the start then after a few months the real them starts to show.

Don’t waste my time, tell me what you’re into and what your intentions are right at the start. It’ll save the fuck on a few months later

Best of luck in your life choice of celibacy mate

And who said love is dead:lol:

Keep it unofficial mate, don't get involved with a solicitor, unless he/she has a nice arse.
Its all overrated anyway. Me and Mrs. R had a blazing row last night, and there is now some industrial strength silence going on. Its bliss.
Best times of my life situations like this :neutral:

Keep it unofficial mate, don't get involved with a solicitor, unless he/she has a nice arse.
Its all overrated anyway. Me and Mrs. R had a blazing row last night, and there is now some industrial strength silence going on. Its bliss.
My Mrs once gave me the silent treatment for 3 days. I genuinely don't remember what it was about.

She turned around and went "Have you enjoyed this?"

I went "Been canny, played shit loads of XBox in peace"

She hit the f***ing roof. :lol:

Back