Rehab a sprained ankle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PTR

Striker
If you've read my blog/thread thingy, you might know I fell over like a total arse in the middle of Newcastle about 5 weeks ago.

I went to change direction, to my left, and my ankle grabbed the floor and went under my leg. Absolutely knacked.

The outside still swells up if I do any cardio. And the inside occasionally "nips" when I'm lifting - for example deadlifts last week.

Are there any simple excercises I can do to get it back to normal? I'm dying to get back to the cardio, but this is totally holding me back,
Or should I just get a strap and work through it?

Only because I've got it saved as I'm doing it myself & couldn't be arsed to type. ;)
Lazyness is for winners.

Fat winners admittedly. But still, winners.

NB - That link looks idea. Can even do some at my desk.

Bloody hell, its burning now! Only did 2 test runs of the alphabet and knee move ones.

Last edited:
If you've read my blog/thread thingy, you might know I fell over like a total arse in the middle of Newcastle about 5 weeks ago.

I went to change direction, to my left, and my ankle grabbed the floor and went under my leg. Absolutely knacked.

The outside still swells up if I do any cardio. And the inside occasionally "nips" when I'm lifting - for example deadlifts last week.

Are there any simple excercises I can do to get it back to normal? I'm dying to get back to the cardio, but this is totally holding me back,
Or should I just get a strap and work through it?
Cross trainer and recumbent cycle should let you get a,sweat on until it heals and or you take some weight off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back