Regarding the environment, are we fucked?

gonzalo

Central Defender
I'd consider myself fairly passionate about reversing the effects of global warming etc, getting involved with recycling, owning a hybrid car, that sort of thing, and im impressed that the collective consciousness in Europe and the UK is mobilising to such a degree on the matter.

However, is the whole situation fucked anyway as the third world catches up and superpowers like America continue to fuck off the idea completely?

Paints a bleak picture

Last edited:

I'd consider myself fairly passionate about reversing the effects of global warming etc, getting involved with recycling, owning a hybrid car, that sort of thing, and im impressed that the collective consciousness in Europe and the UK is mobilising to such a degree on the matter.

However, is the whole situation fucked anyway as the third world catches up and superpowers like America continue to fuck off the idea completely?

Paints a bleak picture

Think we are tbh. The likes of China and the US will drive it home to the point of no reversal.
Look what’s happening in the Amazon Rainforest, it’s hardy making a murmur, frightening.

Paints a bleak picture

Was in China last week and they do what they want to do.
They are without doubt the number one Country that need to contribute.

I don't believe in us being any cause of global warming. We are basically subservient to what we are told, are experts and authority.
Most people simply follow a narrative and will argue for that narrative because it's a safe argument due to canvassed opinion, making it a mass, overwhelming opinion that basically stamps down onto any minority mindset of variations of what we are told.

Obviously that's only my opinion and I cannot claim it as anything other than my opinion based on my own speculation by what I perceive, so anything I say cannot be backed up with facts, only what if thoughts.

Need to plant trees everywhere as quickly as possible

I don't believe in us being any cause of global warming. We are basically subservient to what we are told, are experts and authority.
Most people simply follow a narrative and will argue for that narrative because it's a safe argument due to canvassed opinion, making it a mass, overwhelming opinion that basically stamps down onto any minority mindset of variations of what we are told.

Obviously that's only my opinion and I cannot claim it as anything other than my opinion based on my own speculation by what I perceive, so anything I say cannot be backed up with facts, only what if thoughts.
You’re an idiot

^^ Second thickest poster on here ^^

there was hope imo mate. old giddy was working on a system from 2004 when he first got his hands on documents there mate. jacked it all in a couple year agan though. 2030 tops before it all caves in. society. everything. fucksake. shit for the nephew's bairn.

@Frijj - we're fucked. ^

Back