Refunds.

The statement couldn't be clearer tbf.
Really? So home match refunds starting July 6th. Does that apply to St holders from 2019/20 season?, or where it says ST refunds available from Aug 17th, does that people who missed the last 3 home games of the season but have a ST must wait until then to apply? Or does ST/August mean people who have paid upfront for the 2020/2021 season can apply for a refund from then?. I just logged in, and under account management/account cashback, it says your balance is zero. I am wanting refund on my ST for the last 3 home games. So I have no idea whether I should be applying now or wait until August, but ict does say you must apply before the end of the date on the refund applicable. SSo I could lose my money because the info is so ambiguous.
It was open to interpretation- my reading was that the season ticket holders they were referring to in phase 3 were those who had paid in full for next season and wanted a refund.
My point exactly, if I am reading it wrong ly then I as existing ST holder also have to wait until August to apply for refund for last 3 homegames ?
it's on mine now,pity we have to wait till mid August to claim our money
We, as in 19/20 St holders wanting refund for last 3 homegames?

Last edited:
Really? So home match refunds starting July 6th. Does that apply to St holders from 2019/20 season?, or where it says ST refunds available from Aug 17th, does that people who missed the last 3 home games of the season but have a ST must wait until then to apply? Or does ST/August mean people who have paid upfront for the 2020/2021 season can apply for a refund from then?. I just logged in, and under account management/account cashback, it says your balance is zero. I am wanting refund on my ST for the last 3 home games. So I have no idea whether I should be applying now or wait until August, but ict does say you must apply before the end of the date on the refund applicable. SSo I could lose my money because the info is so ambiguous.

My point exactly, if I am reading it wrong ly then I as existing ST holder also have to wait until August to apply for refund for last 3 homegames ?

Yes. It really couldn't be clearer. You want a refund on your season ticket for the 19/20 season? Read when you have to apply for it. It's all written down for you in the statement.

Why mention the 20/21 season for a statement detailing the 19/20 season refunds?

Last edited:
Yes. It really couldn't be clearer. You want a refund on your season ticket for the 19/20 season? Read when you have to apply for it. It's all written down for you in the statement.

Why mention the 20/21 season for a statement detailing the 19/20 season refunds?
Ok tx, have reread it and I have to wait until August to apply for refund for the last 3 home games, fair enough.

Aye

I can’t be bothered to try for this seasons refund they can have it. I’m sick of it.

I’m really not sure what to do about next season.

PHASE ONE: Home match tickets – 6 July ‘til 17 July
PHASE TWO: Away match tickets – 27 July ‘til 7 August
PHASE THREE: Season cards – 17 August ‘til 28 August

You should be able to do home matches (bought as separate tickets) from today.
Phase 3 confirmed??!!!

I bought two tickets for the Peterborough game and my account has been "credited" with the £44 the tickets cost. So far no problems right? well it reads as follows;-

You can transfer cash to your bank account if you have received money into your account.
Account Balance:
£44.00
We're sorry but it is not possible to transfer cash back to your bank account as the time period during which transfers are allowed has expired.

Where do I go from here as I'm well within the july 6th -17th range???

I can’t be bothered to try for this seasons refund they can have it. I’m sick of it.

I’m really not sure what to do about next season.
That's what the chancer Donald was hoping for, people get pissed off and dont bother claiming the refund, straight into the slime balls pocket.

I bought two tickets for the Peterborough game and my account has been "credited" with the £44 the tickets cost. So far no problems right? well it reads as follows;-

You can transfer cash to your bank account if you have received money into your account.
Account Balance:
£44.00
We're sorry but it is not possible to transfer cash back to your bank account as the time period during which transfers are allowed has expired.

This doesn't bode well for those of us waiting for phase 2 and 3...unless there is a simple explanation why the cash transfer can't be completed..?

Account Balance:
£44.00

I can see this getting very nasty ! I don’t think they have the funds

Don't see why there needs to be a sticky or a reminder or owt. Everyone has been told how and when to claim their refund. If you forget or can't be arsed then whose problem is that if you don't claim it? Christ man, there's no need to be all petty about it. Either claim it or don't.

Account Balance:
£44.00

Eh :lol:

Back