Refunds.

It looks that way.

I’m sure they could’ve had a few people back in the ticket office for advice over the phones, or a refund over the phone.

TBF all they needed to do was refund the fees back to the method of payment - it doesn't need any interaction from the customer.

I totally appreciate they probably hope some people don't want refunds* so they could have made it an opt-out refund, and let people email in if they want the club to keep their money.

*I'm also fairly sure they hope people also get put off by the hassle and don't complete the application

It was fairly clear that season ticket holders were last in the pecking order and had to wait until mid August. See post #3

It was one of the decisions that caused even more annoyance

It was open to interpretation- my reading was that the season ticket holders they were referring to in phase 3 were those who had paid in full for next season and wanted a refund.

Well I and others interpreted it differently to you, therefore it was open to interpretation. At least we have a definitive answer now.

Honestly, it just shows people don’t read what is in front of them.

The current main article on SAFC.com in entitled TICKETING: 2019-20 refund process confirmed.

Open that page and before you get to the dates of each phase, it again states “...details relating to the 2019-20 refund process”

For once they were clear, but I accept normal press releases are vague (and maybe deliberately so)

It's absolutely mental how complicated they've made it

Rather than have to wait for an 11 day window and navigate a few different platforms, enter bank details, Wait again etc.. They should have just said they'll refund by X date with NFA required.

It all looks like the extra layers of complexity were deliberate, if I'm honest
Does this surprise you?theyve tried every way they can not to give us back what we are owed going back to bury. The reason so many are now adament they want it back.

TBF all they needed to do was refund the fees back to the method of payment - it doesn't need any interaction from the customer.

I totally appreciate they probably hope some people don't want refunds* so they could have made it an opt-out refund, and let people email in if they want the club to keep their money.

*I'm also fairly sure they hope people also get put off by the hassle and don't complete the application
Should def have been out out scheme via email. We could have added a letter of support for Charlie too ;)

Back