Refunds.

Can anyone give any advice for refunds for home games last season?

Ive went onto the club website, logged in and went to the ‘account cashback’ as it says on the website, and I’ve got zero funds.

Apologies if seb but it seems like a faff on for those who aren’t tech savvy.

Ive went onto the club website, logged in and went to the ‘account cashback’ as it says on the website, and I’ve got zero funds.

I could be wrong, but I think you have to wait for certain dates to apply. I think for season tickets this is around mid August.

PHASE ONE: Home match tickets – 6 July ‘til 17 July
PHASE TWO: Away match tickets – 27 July ‘til 7 August
PHASE THREE: Season cards – 17 August ‘til 28 August

You should be able to do home matches (bought as separate tickets) from today.

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but I think you have to wait for certain dates to apply. I think for season tickets this is around mid August.

Should be able to apply for one off home games today though I think. Hope they don't fuck this up, but it certainly doesn't seem like they're making it easy
I hope there's a reason for that and not just because they hope a lot (especially who aren't tech savvy) will just give up

Are you looking for season ticket refund or individual home match tickets. It the latter and they were bought on your account then I think the money should be available to claim.

so you have the "Account Cashback" option on your account? Anybody else have it?

Top right hand corner in Account. Click and you get a drop down menu and you should get “Account Cashback” second item from the bottom of the menu.

Ah right, apologies.

I didn't think the club statement was clear- I assumed both season card holders and individual match ticket holders could claim for home matches from today. Should've known better...
It's absolutely mental how complicated they've made it

Rather than have to wait for an 11 day window and navigate a few different platforms, enter bank details, Wait again etc.. They should have just said they'll refund by X date with NFA required.

It all looks like the extra layers of complexity were deliberate, if I'm honest

Without doubt

I didn't think the club statement was clear- I assumed both season card holders and individual match ticket holders could claim for home matches from today. Should've known better...

Without doubt

It was fairly clear that season ticket holders were last in the pecking order and had to wait until mid August. See post #3

It was one of the decisions that caused even more annoyance

Last edited:

PHASE ONE: Home match tickets – 6 July ‘til 17 July
PHASE TWO: Away match tickets – 27 July ‘til 7 August
PHASE THREE: Season cards – 17 August ‘til 28 August

You should be able to do home matches (bought as separate tickets) from today.
Ahhh. FINALLY we have a phase 3

It's absolutely mental how complicated they've made it

Rather than have to wait for an 11 day window and navigate a few different platforms, enter bank details, Wait again etc.. They should have just said they'll refund by X date with NFA required.

It all looks like the extra layers of complexity were deliberate, if I'm honest

It looks that way.

I’m sure they could’ve had a few people back in the ticket office for advice over the phones, or a refund over the phone.

Back