Ref

Neither him or his linesman seemed to notice them steal about 10-15 yards on their throw in that eventually lead to the goal either.

He gave everything against them first half and then balanced it by giving everything against us second half.
Got fussy for daft things but that was more like 20 yards... saying that we should have dealt with it anyway. The ball was still in their own half

Appalling referee, fell for their shithousery almost every time but failed to book their players for 2 shocking dives.

The problem with this league is that 3rd rate refs are usually shocking, and can't see past the shithouses of Oxford, Wycombe, Shrewsbury and now Rotherham etc.

He allowed them to kick the shit out of O’Nien, especially around the time he had to change his shirt. They clearly targeted the lad for their bully boy treatment.

Which one? The O'Nein handball shout looked pretty blatant from the South Stand and seen a few people say that the Ozturk one was even worse.
Thats the one i mean mate. That handball was as blatant a pen youll see.

I was probably counting empty seats fkr entertainment when ozturk was grabbing someone for the 40th time of the match

He was garbage. Remember the slick backed kernt off last year. Unless he has a double.

It’s difficult to say this without sounding petty but since we’ve been in this division, the officiating has been something that we’ve had to contend with.

I’m not just talking about the quality of the officials or even the consistency. I get it, they’re working in the third tier of the leagues, they’re not going to be top notch BUT I honestly believe that if there was a completely impartial review of all of our games from last season and this, the report would show that the decisions (and refereeing errors) would be disproportionately against us. We aren’t playing on a level playing field most weeks and it’s blatantly obvious.

Seemed to let the game flow for the 1st 15/20 minutes and then blew for pretty much everything.

Missed what looked like a blatant handball by one of our lads in the box, gave several dodgy free kicks to them, let their right back steal 10/15 yards every free kick.

He was just a poor referee for both sides

Their equaliser shouldn’t have stood as it came from a throw-in taken way further forward from where the ball went out.
We shouldnt have allowed them to get the ball anywhere near our goal would have been the simpler option.... was still a fair way in their own half... cant fault Rotherham for that

What was with the two uncontested drop balls deep into out half. Not saying it was the wrong thing to do, and presume our players were happy to go along with it but never really seen them done like that before

What was with the two uncontested drop balls deep into out half. Not saying it was the wrong thing to do, and presume our players were happy to go along with it but never really seen them done like that before
Think there was a change before the start of this season to the drop ball rule.

Never seen some of the stuff back but the officials seemed to have a shocker last night, for both teams.

Players leaving the pitch after treatment. 2 of theirs waved straight back on once ball in play. 3 times our players left standing, O'Nein made to wait for almost a full minute after the game restarted
Is there an explanation for this bizarre decision?

Somebody has said he was whistle happy and there “must have been a record number of free kicks.” Yet others have said he let them kick the shit out of us?

So which is it ffs

Players leaving the pitch after treatment. 2 of theirs waved straight back on once ball in play. 3 times our players left standing, O'Nein made to wait for almost a full minute after the game restarted
Is there an explanation for this bizarre decision?

You can't let a player back on if he can directly influence the play straight away.

I don't know the exact ruling or wording, but it's along those lines.

Back