Rees Greenwood

What's the story with this fella? Seems an odd move. Another one with potential, but attitude prevents him from fulfilling it?

saw him come on for west auckland against aycliffe and if i didn't know who he was, i wouldn't have believed if someone said he had been in a premier league academy and made a first team appearance

Canny life over there if he can stick it out, a mate of mine is a physio over there, the league is pretty poor standard but they get some big name players, Cannavaro was playing at his team his knees were fucked but he was still one of the best players.

Not even the best player named Greenwood we’ve had coming through the Academy in the last few years. Looked a decent prospect quite early on but it became quickly apparent that he didn’t have the mentality (I’m not saying he’s a bad lad because he’s absolutely not) to succeed at the level needed. I hope he goes on to have a successful career and earns some good coin.

Canny life over there if he can stick it out, a mate of mine is a physio over there, the league is pretty poor standard but they get some big name players, Cannavaro was playing at his team his knees were fucked but he was still one of the best players.
Gyan went there to play for Al Ain, stadium looks nice from the outside but I didnt go in it. Seem to recall pictures of not very many fans in there like

Google doesn't seem to know who the team are. Going off their twitter feed they seem to be a new club and he's their first signing!

Back