Red or Brown sauce on a bacon sandwich?

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol: I'm only joking. Well sort of. :lol: Cheese does go well with bacon ..................that's the only thing you're getting as an apology

Sandwich techniques are well advanced these days. As said above, look at something like subway, all manner of breads, meats, cheeses, sauces in good combinations. Bacon, sweet chilli sauce and black pepper cheddar is a winning combination.

Sandwich techniques are well advanced these days. As said above, look at something like subway, all manner of breads, meats, cheeses, sauces in good combinations. Bacon, sweet chilli sauce and black pepper cheddar is a winning combination.
No.....I've lost all respect again, if that's your opinion

f***ing lifting you like

I was brought up with grilled bacon but recently tried it fried. If you get the pan really hot and do it until its very crisp on the outside its a revelation. Thinking of getting one of those bacon press thingies to stop it curling. I don't do sauce mind. Sliced tomato done for two minutes on high in the microwave. If we have no tomatoes I usually go for sweet chilli sauce.

I was brought up with grilled bacon but recently tried it fried. If you get the pan really hot and do it until its very crisp on the outside its a revelation. Thinking of getting one of those bacon press thingies to stop it curling. I don't do sauce mind. Sliced tomato done for two minutes on high in the microwave. If we have no tomatoes I usually go for sweet chilli sauce.
Here man Fuck off yer dirty twat.... Sweet chilli sauce ffs

Reactions: mux
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back