Red lorry , yellow coat

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you* happened upon an accident where a yellow coated lady had been run over by a red lorry and you comforted her till the ambulance came, and she regaled you with how the red lorry was speeding.

If the next day you happened upon someone who said yellow coat had been talking on mobile and not looking and red lorry was driving fine ( Seen on camera).

*= Purple nose

Yellow coat ended up with plate in ankle.

Purple nose gets called by a solicitor but only has hearsay ie not seen accident nor camera evidence.

What should purple nose say to solicitor?
Anything, nothing ?

If the solicitor is acting for yellow coat would they ignore information that perhaps yellow coat was at fault? If so, it seems a bit unfair on red lorry if yellow coat was on mobile.

I

If you* happened upon an accident where a yellow coated lady had been run over by a red lorry and you comforted her till the ambulance came, and she regaled you with how the red lorry was speeding.

If the next day you happened upon someone who said yellow coat had been talking on mobile and not looking and red lorry was driving fine ( Seen on camera).

*= Purple nose

Purple nose gets called by a solicitor but only has hearsay ie not seen accident nor camera evidence.

Anything, nothing ?

If the solicitor is acting for yellow coat would they ignore information that perhaps yellow coat was at fault? If so, it seems a bit unfair on red lorry if yellow coat was on mobile.

I
Ask Someone if he/she might wish to contact the authorities.

*= Purple nose

Anything, nothing ?

I
Won't make any difference they won't believe anyone on acid.

If there was legalities involved I dinnit think I would be telling porkies like. It might come back and bite you on the arse.

Don't talk to those ambulance chasers. Either say nowt or make a statement to the police.
My first instinct is to say 'tell the truth' which still stands if you do speak to anyone but I would agree that you should speak to the police if you have evidence or keep out of it.
I was a passenger in an accident years ago where a bloke was guiding a lorry out into a main road, a car hit him and then he was thrown in front of our car. (I genuinely thought we'd driven over the top of him and killed him).
I got hassled from all sides and was also encouraged to say I was injured in the incident.

*= Purple nose

Anything, nothing ?

I

Tell them what you said here. It is up to the third party to confirm the mobile phone/good driving bit.

Red Lorry Yellow Lorry Red Lorry Yellow Lorry Red Lorry Yellow Lorry Red Lorry Yellow Lorry.

Purple nose saw nothing.
Purple nose was told by injured yellow coat that red lorry was speeding and run her over. (hearsay)
Fat boy told purple nose the next day that camera evidence shows yellow coat on mobile phone not looking at road and red lorry driving slowly (hearsay).
Yellow coat's solicitor wants purple nose to contact them.
Purple nose is a tad loathe to do this as has no facts.
If the solicitors are ambulance chasers (who knows?)- why should purple nose get back in touch. So far they have called purple nose pink nose.

*= Purple nose

Anything, nothing ?

I
I would personally tell the solicitors and participants of said accident to 'taaalk proper man' and stop using code words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back