Red flares (Not Methvens) at the match today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know the story , but I witnessed Ginola getting a pie off the back of his nut at RP , a near perfect trajectory along with an immaculate aim , nothing could beat that.

For the benefit of all the whingebags on this thread , no one could have been hurt , die of an asthma attack or any other bollocks that get your knickers in a twist.

For the record it came from the Main Stand Roker Wing , not an area of the ground well known for its resident grasses either.
Years ago at Roker Park we often used to stand in the Mainstand Paddock (Roker Wing) quite close to the action and handy for abusing the linesman, it was also a regular occurrence in those days to have local officials running the line, there was one lad called Ray Fairley from Spennymoor running the line one day and one of the lads in our group threw a pie at him, as he bent down to remove it my mate shouted “ Oi put that f#cker down I’m not finished with it” :lol:

Last edited:

I don’t know the story , but I witnessed Ginola getting a pie off the back of his nut at RP , a near perfect trajectory along with an immaculate aim , nothing could beat that.

For the benefit of all the whingebags on this thread , no one could have been hurt , die of an asthma attack or any other bollocks that get your knickers in a twist.

For the record it came from the Main Stand Roker Wing , not an area of the ground well known for its resident grasses either.

I remember a Vardy driver (obviously making his debut) passing the Clockstand Paddock on his first lap, window down :eek: happily waving to the crowd. Next time around he was gripping the steering wheel staring straight ahead, window up, gravy running down the side of his face.

If it started to impact me in some way, Id consider it if the situation warranted it. If it doesn’t impact me then I don’t care tbh. Throwing a smoke bomb over my head which could have hit me or one of my family does impact me.
Setting one off and throwing it are two different things. I can agree that lobbing them through the air is bloody daft but setting one off and dropping it on the ground I have absolutely no issue with whatsoever. It’s not gunna harm anyone.

Was just saying the same to one of the lads. If they’re caught by the coppers fair enough but to be grassed is f***ing awful like. Looks class.

Compare it to the likes of man utd, who do the opposite. Remember when their fans legged it across the pitch at Chelsea. Jumped into the united end and other fans stopped stewards and plod getting hold. Ours would've tackled our own and held them til they got nicked.

Shame init.

Aye to be honest he was only a young lad is guess 18 tops..I was at the match with my 18 year old and id be besides myself with worry if he got stuck other end of country at 3am.i got locked up at York train station on way home from a London game a few tear back and tgat was hard enough for me at my age and experience to get home..ps as im writing this im thinking back to when I was 18 and amount of times I got locked up at away games and I was going abroad watching England..fuck what did i put my parents through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back