red dead redemption

• Thread starter oothefuknellsleeds
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheres the cheapest place to get it? looked around most shops and its £40.

just gone back to san andreas. really hard getting used to it after red dead. graphics are shocking :lol:

apparently the online is fucked, released the DLC and certain servers have gone loopy and adding no NPC's to the maps, subsequently hideouts are giving 400/500 XP every 8 seconds due to there being no enemies.
Im off to investigate

apparently the online is fucked, released the DLC and certain servers have gone loopy and adding no NPC's to the maps, subsequently hideouts are giving 400/500 XP every 8 seconds due to there being no enemies.
Im off to investigate
Bastards have fixed it......oh well i levelled 10 times through it

Last edited:
Just completed it after 17 hours, I was expecting better really it was far too simple and not enough variety in the missions but still a decent game, doubt i'll be arsed to comlete it 100% like.

Just completed it after 17 hours, I was expecting better really it was far too simple and not enough variety in the missions but still a decent game, doubt i'll be arsed to comlete it 100% like.

agreed

Just got it today.

Only played 1hour so just getting into it, seems canny!

The horse has a mind of its own sometimes like but i guess thats realistic....

Assume you didn't play it with casual aim then? Would be much harder. Completed it 100% and really enjoyed it.

Assume you didn't play it with casual aim then? Would be much harder. Completed it 100% and really enjoyed it.
It was my aim for 100%, but since i completed the main story i really can't be arsed to go and do all the daft missions.

Now trawling my through the last GTA which I bought, but never played.

Seems weird after playing red dead like.

It was my aim for 100%, but since i completed the main story i really can't be arsed to go and do all the daft missions.

Now trawling my through the last GTA which I bought, but never played.

Seems weird after playing red dead like.

Aye I switched the other night for a few hours. Was pressing X constantly when trying to drive as well as whistling for a horse a bit too much.

100% was a bit of an arse on but I cheated a bit by using google to search for help.:oops:

Aye I switched the other night for a few hours. Was pressing X constantly when trying to drive as well as whistling for a horse a bit too much.

100% was a bit of an arse on but I cheated a bit by using google to search for help.:oops:

i used youtube videos to find treasure like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back