red dead redemption

• Thread starter oothefuknellsleeds
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Did that flowers for the lady last night, now trying to do that one for the bloke trying to fly, can't remember the name, but I need to find some beavers, where the feck are they?

I've thought about doing the game all again once I finish this one like.

Did that flowers for the lady last night, now trying to do that one for the bloke trying to fly, can't remember the name, but I need to find some beavers, where the feck are they?

I've thought about doing the game all again once I finish this one like.

never came across him either

trying to find this 'i know you' bloke, does he really exist?

got hm

Aye great game the best of these types IMO.

best western game by far but still havent beaten san andreas imo, or even vice city.
read dead looks brilliant and its a good game but terribly short and im not sure it has the same play over and over appeal like the games i mentioned

best western game by far but still havent beaten san andreas imo, or even vice city.
read dead looks brilliant and its a good game but terribly short and im not sure it has the same play over and over appeal like the games i mentioned
it was criminal by Rockstar to produce such a less interactive game in GTA IV after all the things you could do in San Andreas

it was criminal by Rockstar to produce such a less interactive game in GTA IV after all the things you could do in San Andreas

it was, ridiculous. new GAT was quite poor and again too short. san andreas by far the best for me, followed by vice city. both wipe the floor with red dead aswell imo, not for graphics obviously.
red dead is great but theres only so many times you can ride along and do the same strangers and missions.
with GTA you never seem to get bored, or i dont. plenty of gangs to fight (not in the new one), shit load of missions and characters (only one i ever finished was san andreas), plenty of side jobs, side activities, police chases.
once youve finished red dead and done all the strangers then thats about it and theres so few missions that i remember them all fine and cant really be fucked to do them again

i used to ride everywhere, i dont think i started using the camp until the end. did loads of strangers missions but not until i completed the storyline, maybe some of them like 'i know you' are only accessible up to a point?
Trying to do them as I go along.

Found 4 beavers can I feck find a fifth, I'll be up all night this evening trying to get one.

Trying to do them as I go along.

Found 4 beavers can I feck find a fifth, I'll be up all night this evening trying to get one.

buy some bait from the shop? ive never used it but apparently if you put it in the area then the wildlife will go to it

did a job for that 'i know you' encouragng a bloke to shag a prozi. not seen him since, that it?

did a job for that 'i know you' encouragng a bloke to shag a prozi. not seen him since, that it?

no mate. heres the steps:
the missions are the ones you must complete before the next step is available.

* Required Mission: "A tempest Looms"
* First Location: "Mescalero" - New Austin
* Strategy: You must confront a man that is going to cheat on his wife, the man is located in thieves landing.
* -------
* Required Mission: "We Shall be together in paradise"
* Second Location: "Alta Cabeza" - Mexico
* -------
* Required Mission: "An Appointed Time"
* Third Location: "Beecher's Hope" - West Elizabeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back