Red Dead Redemption port

jacko100

Striker
£40 they can get fucked with that price for a port, considering the condition the GTA ports came out in.

I heard its still available to buy on xbox, anyone played it recently on the new gen, is it playable or horrific?

Ports always come out at premium price for the Switch.

The price to manufacture a cartridge is alot more expensive than to put a game on disc, or digitally. Hence why the Xbox-digital only retailed at £30.

cool, might actually check that out, am mainly a PS person but have an XBOX S for gamepass, never actually bought a game for it yet.
Not sure how much it costs digitally but can probably get the original xbox 360 disc really cheap. Edit: Ignore, obviously not an option with series s!

Can't you just play the PS3 version on the PS5?
It was available via the old psnow service but it was removed from that service about 2 months ago now - was wounded as i'd just signed up the PSN extra tier to get the ps3 streaming - i'd played it for about 3 hours and then bang it was gone. Had a feeling it was on its way back when that happened but not as a port more of a remaster.

twats

Bloody annoying. Was hoping for a proper PC remake.
All they had to do was use the rdr2 game and make it a dlc affair.

But nope not even the slightest bit of effort going in.

In case anyone has a gaming pc, the xbox360 emulator works just fine for this now.
I'm about 5hrs into rdr2.
Works with controller and also keyboard/mouse

Back