Red dead 2 PC

MackemSmokey

Central Defender
Thought this would release at 12 midnight but they’re saying 1pm for uk, played it a bit on ps4 but waited a yr for this on pc looks amazing, just gotta wait another 10 hrs the bastards

I got rid of my ps4 because all my games i play on pc, only got the ps4 for red dead 2 last November. Graphics are much better on pc and games run smoother compared to console with a decent setup. Stuck with the pc since i got the oculus when it came out was amazing playing alien isolation in vr

Does it really matter?

Can't say I've noticed a problem with the way it runs neither. Couldn't be chowed with a these days PC like.
For a lot of people it does yes.

I used to not care until I got a proper PC and I can't go back now. Everything feels so smooth compared to consoles. 60fps should really be the standard.

Saint Denis in particular is a stuttery mess online.

It's like saying do the graphical/performance improvements from the PS2 to the PS4 really matter.

Last edited:
You can't turn you horse into a pink unicorn on the ps4
:lol: Why would you want to?

I used to not care until I got a proper PC and I can't go back now. Everything feels so smooth compared to consoles. 60fps should really be the standard.

It's like saying do the graphical/performance improvements from the PS2 to the PS4 really matter.
Fair enough. Never ventured online like - only about 30% through the proper game if that. Not sure online play interests me much.

I play rdr2 online ps4 quite a lot and can't say I've ever seen it a stuttering mess

Fair enough, you don't notice it but it's there.

It's pretty well documented that Valentine, Saint Dennis etc are prone to frame drops.

fair enough but I've never noticed so I think it would be daft to spend money a pc to make me aware of something that isn't affecting me in the first place

fair enough but I've never noticed so I think it would be daft to spend money a pc to make me aware of something that isn't affecting me in the first place
When did I ever say that you should?

I was responding to someone saying why would you get it for PC over PS4, my answer to that was that PC has better performance for this game than the PS4, that's a fact.

Last edited:

Back