Red Dead 2 - No Spoilers

Mrs. got me it for Christmas, and I think it's the greatest gaming experience I've ever had. I'm still messing around in the epilogue and finding new things I haven't done yet. I got drugged and assaulted the other day :-O

Mrs. got me it for Christmas, and I think it's the greatest gaming experience I've ever had. I'm still messing around in the epilogue and finding new things I haven't done yet. I got drugged and assaulted the other day :-O
I found the epilogue a bit of a chore and had played so much by then that I couldn’t really be arsed with all the side quests etc. Great game though.

It was very impressive but felt like the world was a bit too big. I finished it a couple months ago and then played the 1st one straight after. Prefer the 1st one. Both excellent games though and I'm glad I pushed through them

the most alive open world I've ever played. I played good Arthur and doing some of the side stuff near the end really complemented the main quest. Game has a bit of a lull in chapter 4 or 5. The one where the gang goes somewhere is all I'd say.

Basically mainlined the epilogue but did enjoy some of the quirky quests on the way to the end.

It was a brilliant game but the epilogue was a let down, although it did explain why the government had John Marsden over a barrel in red dead redemption

Fantastic game, it's probably the last open world game I played where I stuck with and completed the story rather than leaving it for a while then going back. Although, there are some things I need to do for 100% so I need to go back on it at some point

Fantastic game, it's probably the last open world game I played where I stuck with and completed the story rather than leaving it for a while then going back. Although, there are some things I need to do for 100% so I need to go back on it at some point
It’s one I intend to go back to with knowledge of playing it through once already. One of the best games I have played.

I had it on my XBOX and did about 50% but got bored and then sold the XBOX.

Bought a PS4 a few weeks back (For £65 off a mate) as fed up of waiting for the 5 to be in stock. Started back on this and determined to get it finished. Great game, but as above I do prefer the first one.

Been playing it a while but might sack it off. Probably the most frustrating game - controls wise (xbox) - I've ever played. I've lost count of the number of times I've ended up taking a knife to gun fight, and every single heist takes place at night time, so I can't see a fecking thing on the screen :). Compare the actions to Assassin's Creed, for example, which is far more complex, but much easier to use.

I've just spent 20 minutes looking for a donkey painted like a zebra, failed to work out how to use the lassoo properly, so instead of returning the zonkey I just shot the f'cker instead. Couldn't be arsed with it anymore.

Been playing it a while but might sack it off. Probably the most frustrating game - controls wise (xbox) - I've ever played. I've lost count of the number of times I've ended up taking a knife to gun fight, and every single heist takes place at night time, so I can't see a fecking thing on the screen :). Compare the actions to Assassin's Creed, for example, which is far more complex, but much easier to use.

I've just spent 20 minutes looking for a donkey painted like a zebra, failed to work out how to use the lassoo properly, so instead of returning the zonkey I just shot the f'cker instead. Couldn't be arsed with it anymore.
:lol: rockstar do have some baffling controller configuration like, I mean everyone else uses l3 for sprint it's natural and works but no they have us bashing a button to run.

It was very impressive but felt like the world was a bit too big. I finished it a couple months ago and then played the 1st one straight after. Prefer the 1st one. Both excellent games though and I'm glad I pushed through them
I'm trying to get into the first one, but I find it too choppy, not sure if that's just me expecting more? I have tried it on ps3 and on psnow, and similar experience for both.

But the second one (RDR2) was and is amazing.

I found the epilogue hard to get into, but once I did, it was good fun, especially the ending.

Have intended to go back to it a while now and carry on my 100% run, but somehow got stuck back into Fallout 4
Fallout 4 is a disappointing game. I loved Fallout 3 and especially New Vegas, but 4 is a bit short and those tedious faction radial quests - go here, talk to some hick, kill a bunch of raiders, rinse and repeat...found that very dull. Maybe it just fell a bit short after 3 and NV for me.

Back