Red Dead 2 - No Spoilers

I haven't bothered with the epilogue yet, chapter 6 was enough of a slog. I could really do with freeing up the 100gb on my hard drive, will I get any enjoyment out of the epilogue or should I just delete the game now?

I enjoyed parts of it but it isn't really necessary. They could have sold it as DLC instead of multiplayer imo. The first half of the game is definitely the best portion.

I'm now up to 97.7%. I have 86/90 of the challenges done and the last round of tropics and I'm done.

Unfortunately, I have discovered that my game has a glitch as the lions foot disappeared from my satchel which means I cannot create the talisman, so I shall never reach 100%. This has happened to several people according to Reddit :( I really hope Rockstar create a fix, I'll be guttered if I end up stuck on 99.9% as I'm now 200 hours deep :(

Unfortunately I contacted Rockstar support about this and they told me there was no fix. Bastards

I can't believe i'm the only person on here who thinks that this game is a big pile or overrated toss???

Everyone is welcome to their opinion. You enjoy what you enjoy. I mean, the most popular game in the world right now is Fortnite.....

I often get slated for saying the same about The Last of Us which many put in the 'Greatest Game Ever' argument, but I find it really dull. I'd do this with RDR2, as I would with the original. They are masterpieces in my opinion.

I'm just about on to Chapter 6 now (2 young kids) and it truly is incredible. I can see how the pacing could put people off and all the minor things there are to do (which you don't have to, really) but the story and characters are just unbelievably good. Dutch is one of the best characters I've come across in any game.

I'm just about on to Chapter 6 now (2 young kids) and it truly is incredible. I can see how the pacing could put people off and all the minor things there are to do (which you don't have to, really) but the story and characters are just unbelievably good. Dutch is one of the best characters I've come across in any game.

Really need to get back into this (2hours in) but just cant be arsed

Rhodes?
That's when the story starts picking up pace and gets a bit more interesting imo.

Agreed. Thought Chapter 5 could have been a lot more in depth, kind of flew threw and felt a bit hollow compared to the rest of the game. Everything else is so deep and slow I wouldn't have minded another few hours on Guarma.

Just starting Chapter 6, home straight. Don't really want it to end, totally involved in the story and characters.

Easily one of the best games I’ve played. Hasn’t been a let down following RDR1 which was also a masterpiece. Can do without all the hunting and crafting and shite like that but visually it’s a brilliant game and the story has me invested.

Agreed. Thought Chapter 5 could have been a lot more in depth, kind of flew threw and felt a bit hollow compared to the rest of the game. Everything else is so deep and slow I wouldn't have minded another few hours on Guarma.

Just starting Chapter 6, home straight. Don't really want it to end, totally involved in the story and characters.

I think Guarma was the one part of the game i thought I could do without.

I have to be honest, given the Dutch we met in RDR1 I expected something altogether different. This Dutch is a bitch, unable to make decisions and clueless.

Back