Red Dead 2 - No Spoilers

Just turned it off in fustration .
Had to go on a mission with Charles had to search a caravan and I cannot reach a bag on top of a sideboard to search inside .it's flashing in eagle eye so it's needs searching and I cannot continue with the mission until it's done.
#headache

Just turned it off in fustration .
Had to go on a mission with Charles had to search a caravan and I cannot reach a bag on top of a sideboard to search inside .it's flashing in eagle eye so it's needs searching and I cannot continue with the mission until it's done.
#headache
That mission glitched out for me, just walk away from the caravan until the mission fails and then restart it, worked for me as I couldn’t inspect one of the items.

Strangest thing ever happened last night
Some random bloke deed in valentine marked x on the map.

Went over to have a look, I hadn’t been there in ages so it wasn’t me btw

My horse slightly knocked the dead body on the floor on approach and I got done for murder :lol:

I’m f***ing sick of the soft bastards in Saint Denis. I was leading my horse through the street and stopped off to get a paper but someone tried to walk between me and my horse and fell over. He stood up and reported me to the police who instantly pulled their guns and started shooting. I had no previous bounty so I was shocked when I couldn’t defuse the situation. The f***ing dicks.

I’m f***ing sick of the soft bastards in Saint Denis. I was leading my horse through the street and stopped off to get a paper but someone tried to walk between me and my horse and fell over. He stood up and reported me to the police who instantly pulled their guns and started shooting. I had no previous bounty so I was shocked when I couldn’t defuse the situation. The f***ing dicks.
I've had the highest bounties going on me since the first hour of playing. Just shoot anything that moves, wonderful stuff. Lasso the snobs in St Dennis and slit their throats. I pretend I am in Morpeth when I do this. Once you can fast travel, the bounty becomes less of a burden.

I swear i had the bastards after me when i accidentally stepped on a dog

I've had the highest bounties going on me since the first hour of playing. Just shoot anything that moves, wonderful stuff. Lasso the snobs in St Dennis and slit their throats. I pretend I am in Morpeth when I do this. Once you can fast travel, the bounty becomes less of a burden.
When I respawned I went batshit crazy and made sure I got my monies worth out of the bounty. :lol:

I swear i had the bastards after me when i accidentally stepped on a dog
That happened to me in Valentine quite early on. My horse stepped on the dog and left it lame so I put it out of it's misery with a humane knife to the heart. The fuckers went crackers! :lol:

Accidentally managed to kill my horse in the most horrific way possible :neutral:

:lol::lol:

Do I absolutely need to go fishing ? The word FISHING (zzzzz) just screams Noooo to me, also, I haven't hunted anything either really, do I need to??
I haven't crafted a single thing yet.... Is it just cosmetic or am I missing important stuff ? ?

I'm about halfway thru chapter 3...

Last edited:

Back