Red Dead 2 - No Spoilers

Stuck... Chapter 2. Done missions for the camp, collected the debts and visited the lady who left the letter in valentine. Now the only mission showing is the one in blackwater which I believe I am meant to leave alone?

Stuck... Chapter 2. Done missions for the camp, collected the debts and visited the lady who left the letter in valentine. Now the only mission showing is the one in blackwater which I believe I am meant to leave alone?
Nope, you need to go do that one.

I've lost it already :neutral: Didn't even notice it falling off and now it's gone.

What a waste of time.
Can get it back off your horse or back at camp, I've lost my Skyrim hat a few times.

Wana click loads of these spoilers to see if it's something I've done. Perhaps putting "chapter x" before spoiler? :lol:

Fishing question.

Is there more than one of each legendary fish? Just found that bloke that wants you to mail them all to him but was wondering if there was more than one of each.

Wana click loads of these spoilers to see if it's something I've done. Perhaps putting "chapter x" before spoiler? :lol:
TBF most of them arent really spoilers imho, I'm still in the camp at the start (wanted to finish spiderman before getting into this) and dont feel like anything has been spoiled and I've read them all.

That sheriff in valentine is a right kernt. Went and did a bounty for him, some bint, dropped her in the cells, picked up me bounty and the bastard drew his gun on me and chased me out of town ffs.

That sheriff in valentine is a right kernt. Went and did a bounty for him, some bint, dropped her in the cells, picked up me bounty and the bastard drew his gun on me and chased me out of town ffs.
Did you have a crime reported during the bounty? I accidentally ran someone over and same thing happened.

Back