Red Dead 2 - No Spoilers

Fallout 4 is a disappointing game. I loved Fallout 3 and especially New Vegas, but 4 is a bit short and those tedious faction radial quests - go here, talk to some hick, kill a bunch of raiders, rinse and repeat...found that very dull. Maybe it just fell a bit short after 3 and NV for me.
I never played any other fallout games so i couldnt compare. But i loved the world and map and completely mental randomness of exploration

I'm trying to get into the first one, but I find it too choppy, not sure if that's just me expecting more? I have tried it on ps3 and on psnow, and similar experience for both.

But the second one (RDR2) was and is amazing.

I found the epilogue hard to get into, but once I did, it was good fun, especially the ending.
I tried playing the first one on PS Now the other week and thought the controls when on horseback were horrendous

Finally into the end chapter now. Quite fancy picking up an old ps3 to play red dead 1.
I’ve heard it’s pretty much unusable on psnow
Rumours of it being remastered. I wouldn't be surprised either as rockstar seem to have gone down the Hollywood route of re releasing their hits, we'll gta will be on its 3rd platform without another one being released.

Started red dead again like. Do love it

Rumours of it being remastered. I wouldn't be surprised either as rockstar seem to have gone down the Hollywood route of re releasing their hits, we'll gta will be on its 3rd platform without another one being released.

They are doing the remasters of GTA first so i reckon red dead will still be a while away yet.

Keeping an eye on facebook market place for a cheap Phat model to come up.

Same here, as soon as my PS5 is delivered I'll be getting it on again along with GTA V. Need to play both again only this time with my new 65" OLED TV in 4K

Finally finished it tonight. That killing at the end was very satisfying.

Great game.

Now to find a ps3 and re-play rdr1
I finished the main story, my choices in the game obviously took me to the 'bad' ending. Now doing the final part as John, at the moment working on a farm shovelling shit and putting my arm up a horse's arse to deliver a foal. I trust it improves.

I finished the main story, my choices in the game obviously took me to the 'bad' ending. Now doing the final part as John, at the moment working on a farm shovelling shit and putting my arm up a horse's arse to deliver a foal. I trust it improves.
i think the epilogue plays out as it plays out. The main bit has 4 ending depending on choice at the end and your standing over the course of the game. I got what's considered the good ending.

It picks up soon enough and gives a nice bit of closure.
Finally finished it tonight. That killing at the end was very satisfying.

Great game.

Now to find a ps3 and re-play rdr1
There aren't many games I'd buy for full price on release, but if Rockstar announced a PS5 remaster of this I'd be there yelling at them to shut up and take my money.

Last edited:
ARRGGHHH
Stopped in St Denis to give a begger some money, and someone bumped my horse into the path of a tram.

DEAD.

Brain fart, picked the saddle up, but non of my guns or other stuff. I'm hoping against hope they turn up in my locker later, right?
ARRGGHHH
Stopped in St Denis to give a begger some money, and someone bumped my horse into the path of a tram.

DEAD.

Brain fart, picked the saddle up, but non of my guns or other stuff. I'm hoping against hope they turn up in my locker later, right?
Worked out for the best.
Took a trip to the mountains and picked up the White Arabian and also the legendary beast that was up there.

Love this game. Especially on this new PC, the visuals are stunning.

Last edited:
ARRGGHHH

DEAD.

Worked out for the best.
Took a trip to the mountains and picked up the White Arabian and also the legendary beast that was up there.

Love this game. Especially on this new PC, the visuals are stunning.
Always make sure you have some horse reviver handy!

There's a smart chestnut Arabian in the hills west of the lake near Strawberry.

Marco was dead before I turned round and found him on the floor :(
My white arabian is lovely mind, Superkev
I gave mine the basic bitch name Shadowfax.

And her replacement Adelaide. Dunno where that came from :lol:

ED: When I play again I'm gonna get the Perlino Andalusian - slower than the Arabian, but a proper war horse

Last edited:
I gave mine the basic bitch name Shadowfax.

And her replacement Adelaide. Dunno where that came from :lol:

ED: When I play again I'm gonna get the Perlino Andalusian - slower than the Arabian, but a proper war horse
Marco was a thouroughbread and nothing bothered him. This arabian is faster but isn't quite as sturdy.

Back