Red Dead 2 - No Spoilers

Discussion in 'Games and games consoles' started by SnakeEyes, Jul 26, 2018.

1. payne

payne Midfield

I enjoyed parts of it but it isn't really necessary. They could have sold it as DLC instead of multiplayer imo. The first half of the game is definitely the best portion.

2. __howdy__

__howdy__ Winger

Unfortunately I contacted Rockstar support about this and they told me there was no fix. Bastards

3. I had a similar thing with the legendary wolf. Killed it but the rest of the pack swamped me, when I respawned the dead wolf had vanished.

4. x ALiEN 8

x ALiEN 8 Midfield

I can't believe i'm the only person on here who thinks that this game is a big pile or overrated toss???

5. Coeus

Coeus Striker

I loved it, best game ever imo.

6. Your not, its not for everyone but personally I think it's a masterpiece and a welcome change of pace to most of the other shooters out there

7. __howdy__

__howdy__ Winger

Everyone is welcome to their opinion. You enjoy what you enjoy. I mean, the most popular game in the world right now is Fortnite.....

I often get slated for saying the same about The Last of Us which many put in the 'Greatest Game Ever' argument, but I find it really dull. I'd do this with RDR2, as I would with the original. They are masterpieces in my opinion.

8. Venkman

Venkman Winger

I'm just about on to Chapter 6 now (2 young kids) and it truly is incredible. I can see how the pacing could put people off and all the minor things there are to do (which you don't have to, really) but the story and characters are just unbelievably good. Dutch is one of the best characters I've come across in any game.

9. Roker Mackem

Roker Mackem Striker

Really need to get back into this (2hours in) but just cant be arsed

MunkyHeed likes this.
  10. Almost Genius

Almost Genius Striker

is online still garbage ? such a let down

11. jacko100

jacko100 Winger

same here, I want to like it so much but it just hasnt grabbed me yet, very little has recently tbh

Roker Mackem likes this.
  12. JonnyJarman

JonnyJarman Midfield

Think I played till you move to the camp near the watta, haven't put much into it after that. Will get back into it one day

13. Rhodes?
    That's when the story starts picking up pace and gets a bit more interesting imo.

LadyMuck and JonnyJarman like this.
  14. JonnyJarman

JonnyJarman Midfield

Yes thats the place. I need to get back at it. Think I will give it a whirl tonight actually.

15. Venkman

Venkman Winger

Agreed. Thought Chapter 5 could have been a lot more in depth, kind of flew threw and felt a bit hollow compared to the rest of the game. Everything else is so deep and slow I wouldn't have minded another few hours on Guarma.

Just starting Chapter 6, home straight. Don't really want it to end, totally involved in the story and characters.

16. TK-421

TK-421 Winger

Easily one of the best games I’ve played. Hasn’t been a let down following RDR1 which was also a masterpiece. Can do without all the hunting and crafting and shite like that but visually it’s a brilliant game and the story has me invested.

17. njmackem

njmackem Winger

I think Guarma was the one part of the game i thought I could do without.

I have to be honest, given the Dutch we met in RDR1 I expected something altogether different. This Dutch is a bitch, unable to make decisions and clueless.

Venkman likes this.
  18. The Master

The Master Midfield

The online was a completely open goal and they somehow let their greed get in the way and miss the net.

Red Dead 1 has better online and that was released in 2010.

19. peterleeblackcat

peterleeblackcat Midfield

It's still a beta isn't it and not the full online release?

20. The Master

The Master Midfield

Aye it’ll likely get better but it will probably never become what it could’ve been judging by what sort of content is in it already.

peterleeblackcat likes this.