Red Dead 2 - No Spoilers

Sounds official.

With the console I have only having 500gb, I might need to get an external hard drive for the game. Does anyone have any experience with 2TB or 4TB external hard drives?

As in how easy are they to set up etc?

Sounds official.

With the console I have only having 500gb, I might need to get an external hard drive for the game. Does anyone have any experience with 2TB or 4TB external hard drives?

Literally a case of plugging it in. I bought a 4tb for £100 in a sale. Definitely worth getting with the size of games increasing now.

Got about 40 games on my one x and not even half way through storage :cool:

Sounds official.

I've got a 4tb one I have sitting about as I never go on my one x any more.

If your looking for one let me know

This game is going to take over my life. There’ll be 1000’s of things to do, and you won’t have even scratched the surface. Will make Skyrim look the size of GTA 3.

Don't be silly man. It'll be huge but it won't be anywhere near as big as skyrim/the witcher.

GTA 5 was huge but there was very little to do on it other than the missions

Don't be silly man. It'll be huge but it won't be anywhere near as big as skyrim/the witcher.

GTA 5 was huge but there was very little to do on it other than the missions
You clearly haven’t paid much attention to what you can do in this game. And I’m in agreement that gta 5 was shallow as fuck.

Back