Red Dead 2 - No Spoilers

Fired the story back up last night and starting again Forgot how crap the first chapter is though :lol: ... Happy to be off the mountain and finally making moves about the map

Edit, any quick tips for building up cash?

Fired the story back up last night and starting again Forgot how crap the first chapter is though :lol: ... Happy to be off the mountain and finally making moves about the map

Get the easy gold bar across from the first camp

Stick with the story lads and if you get bored at any time just go on bounty hunts etc, you’ll not regret it.
Forgot how utterly brilliant the game/story is now i'm back into it. Just got to Clemens Point but enjoying messing with some of the side quests like hunting the gunslingers etc. Was a pain in the arse travelling back into the mountains for Flaco Hernandez but didn't realise you can't cash in on getting the 4 until chapter 4.

Need to start upping my crafting skills though as its not something i've really looked into whenever playing it :eek:

Forgot how utterly brilliant the game/story is now i'm back into it. Just got to Clemens Point but enjoying messing with some of the side quests like hunting the gunslingers etc. Was a pain in the arse travelling back into the mountains for Flaco Hernandez but didn't realise you can't cash in on getting the 4 until chapter 4.

Need to start upping my crafting skills though as its not something i've really looked into whenever playing it :eek:

The “American Dreams” quest early on was a fucked up thing like, loved it.

Playing it again for the first time since 2019.

Forgot what an absolute masterpiece it is. On chapter 3 already and loving every minute.

I've been working my way through the gran theft auto series. Just need to pinch my nephew's old PS3 for IV then I'll play through V. After that my next plan was to play RDR2 again as not done so on my 4K TV with HDR so looking forward to it

After trying to get into other games for a few months, sod it, I've started a new game.

Going to run through all of these tips and then enjoy the game as over-powered Arthur in chapter 2

Last edited:
I'm 8/10ths through that guide above, just about to kick off the White Arabian mission (needs a few side missions first)

I'm 8/10ths through that guide above, just about to kick off the White Arabian mission (needs a few side missions first)
I did that guide myself the other night. Am doing a replay and was only on chapter three. Actually had most of the guns already just through play.

It’s a nice relaxing game. I had loaded up Elden ring with a view to re playing before the dlc came out but just wasn’t up for that stress again as much as I enjoyed it first time round!

Last edited:
I did that guide myself the other night. Am doing a replay and was only on chapter three. Actually had most of the guns already just through play.

It’s a nice relaxing game. I had loaded up Elden ring with a view to re playing before the dlc came out but just wasn’t up for that stress again as much as I enjoyed it first time round!
You took the Gun from the Valentine Doctor's backroom, didnt you? I did. Then just ran like fuck!

Just started this again at the weekend, those early missions in the snow are an absolute grind but Ive made it through, just finished the first couple of missions in Valentine.

For some reason Facebook keeps showing me videos from groups dedicated to the game and the amount of stuff I didn’t do is huge, amazing game like.

Back