Red card for coughing

Yep, should be allowed to cough in people's faces, soft as shite these footballers.
I'm not saying that, but it's not going to happen is it. But a red card for coughing. Given that all players are tested, it's not like amy player should feel intimidated if a player coughs in his face. Yellow card would suffice, but no doubt people would be offended and outraged if they watched it on tv

I'm not saying that, but it's not going to happen is it. But a red card for coughing. Given that all players are tested, it's not like amy player should feel intimidated if a player coughs in his face. Yellow card would suffice, but no doubt people would be offended and outraged if they watched it on tv
But why would any sane adult deliberately cough in someone else's face? Probably easier to just piss on them?

I haven't watched football till the cup final but thought it was a joke. All subs sitting spread out in the stand but as soon as they on the pitch hugging and jumping All over each other. Ridiculous. And many still spitting.
It’s Monty Python-esque!

“This could be trouble - I think he’s coughed there Reg.... he’s off! After getting chopped down he responded with a cough, a silly mistake at this level.”

Last edited:
Utterly ridiculous, the worlds gone mad now football is following

It hasn’t like its saying deliberate coughing. I expect like spitting it would be easy to tell if someone is doing it deliberately at someone. Given the current climate I think it’s fair enough to bring deliberate coughing in line with deliberate spitting as an offence. The media write these things in such a way that they get people to interact with their social media saying it’s PC gone mad etc. It’s pathetic. The media are just complete shithouse extraordinaires

The IFAB laws govern all leagues from Premier League through to Sunday league which is due to start up again next month.
Given that referees especially are routinely assaulted in the lower divisions of the game it’s a proactive step to stop what will inevitably happen unfortunately. There are some horrible dirty bastards play in these leagues.

Back