Red Bull

Agreed unfortunately

In our current predicament we are a million miles away from returning to the Premier League. We might have been absolute dross for at least half of our stay last time around but it is where we need to be.

Red Bull would get us there and they would do it properly. If we became RB Sunderland with the standard Red Bull badge, playing at the Red Bull Arena then so fuck! We'd still be Sunderland.

I want to see my team playing good football, competing and to hopefully win something. With the size of our club and potential I wouldn't think Donald would be wanting an extortionate amount to sell. We'd be a bargain.
Agree 100%. Current owners out of their depth - we need financial clout and commercial nous!

Agreed unfortunately

In our current predicament we are a million miles away from returning to the Premier League. We might have been absolute dross for at least half of our stay last time around but it is where we need to be.

Red Bull would get us there and they would do it properly. If we became RB Sunderland with the standard Red Bull badge, playing at the Red Bull Arena then so fuck! We'd still be Sunderland.

I want to see my team playing good football, competing and to hopefully win something. With the size of our club and potential I wouldn't think Donald would be wanting an extortionate amount to sell. We'd be a bargain.
If they are interested and it looks like they could be we should be breaking their door down.

Mr Donald and Mr Methven should be rewarded appropriately in any deal for their work over the past year and everyone would win.

Agreed unfortunately

You know what marra, I’ve always been a traditionalist and usually anti change, but whilst I don’t believe or see any Red Bull interest on the horizon I’ve come round to your way of thinking, the current owners are small fry, and if we want to get anywhere near the Premier League again we’re going to need some serious financial backing from somewhere, we can only dream.

trouble is reading that they're not gonna push you right on as you won't be able to play in Europe anyway

If they ended up buying an English team, then that would become their main priority, as there is far too much money involved over here for it not to be. Also easier to attract players etc, so if anything i think their other clubs would suffer.
Not sure if anyone seen the report from Donald the other day about the exciting things Juan has planned now he's no longer in the running for president.

I've got a feeling the shift in goalposts for Mark Campbell, was so he could accommodate Juan more and maybe sell more of his share to him.

Last edited:
If they ended up buying an English team, then that would become their main priority, as there is far too much money involved over here for it not to be. Also easier to attract players etc, so if anything i think their other clubs would suffer.
Not sure if anyone seen the report from Donald the other day about the exciting things Juan has planned now he's no longer in the running for president.

I've got a feeling the shift in goalposts for Mark Campbell, was so he could accommodate Juan more and maybe sell more of his share to him.
I'd take everything SD says with a pinch of salt. Unless Satori is bringing his in-laws on board.

It's our 4th different badge. Clubs change their badges all the time. Which is more important? A successful club or a badge?

I don’t care either way, as a supporter in the age range I mentioned. Just making the point that certain supporters will have an attachment to the current iteration.
Fuck the young uns. Bring the ship back

I do have it tattooed on my leg, mind.

:lol:

Last edited:

Back