Record Xbox One game play for YouTube

• Thread starter Deleted member 37549
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37549

My youngest wants to record himself playing games on his Xbox One and upload them to his YouTube channel.

From what I can gather, using the built in capture, the maximum recording size is 5 minutes, but if you buy a USB 3.0 external drive, format as NTFS and connect it to the console you can record up to an hour?

The other option is I've got a decent Windows 10 laptop, which I think you can stream the Xbox game play to and record? As I'd rather not shell out any money at this stage, is this a feasible solution? He'd also like his voice to be recorded (we just have the basic headset that plugs into the controller).

Any advice would be grateful as it's doin' my head in :lol:

The next stage is that he'll probably want to video himself too and have that in the corner of the YouTube video. We've got a kinetic and I'd hope that could help in some way.

My youngest wants to record himself playing games on his Xbox One and upload them to his YouTube channel.

From what I can gather, using the built in capture, the maximum recording size is 5 minutes, but if you buy a USB 3.0 external drive, format as NTFS and connect it to the console you can record up to an hour?

The other option is I've got a decent Windows 10 laptop, which I think you can stream the Xbox game play to and record? As I'd rather not shell out any money at this stage, is this a feasible solution? He'd also like his voice to be recorded (we just have the basic headset that plugs into the controller).

Any advice would be grateful as it's doin' my head in :lol:

The next stage is that he'll probably want to video himself too and have that in the corner of the YouTube video. We've got a kinetic and I'd hope that could help in some way.

This might help...

Back