Recommend me Summa Family Holiday

Was at my sister in laws yesterday and she had a book of 1000 places to see before you die. Aleppo was on the list. I wholeheartedly recommend it to the OP

Was at my sister in laws yesterday and she had a book of 1000 places to see before you die. Aleppo was on the list. I wholeheartedly recommend it to the OP
That’s a lot of places to visit. 1000 places would need at least 10 places every year from birth to 100 years old.

Done most of the European Centre Parcs....kids fancy Greece but will be whingeing just sitting trying runs the Pool for 2 weeks.....

Ideas?

Go to Greece. There are loads of good places with purpose built hotels with water parks attached. If you can't stomach 2 weeks just go for 1.

I've been to Kos and Crete the last couple of years, had a great time, only with the missus like but previously took the kids to Rhodes and Halkidiki, they had a great time as did I.

As Keith said, plenty of hotels have water parks attached and those are usually the ones with great entertainment/kids club depending on the bairns’ age.
Just filter through the travel pages and say what you require and I’m sure you’ll find a few that seem decent to you

My kids loved snorkelling and rock climbing on holiday tobogganing down mountains and tree climbing.

They were too active and would have been stir crazy in a resort type holiday

Back