Recommend me something pointless to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

to go with the drone

I've seen 1 lad out flying his drone with VR but it looked mickey mouse compared to this

the juicero

Doug Evans, the company’s founder, would compare himself with Steve Jobs in his pursuit of juicing perfection. He declared that his juice press wields four tons of force—“enough to lift two Teslas,” he said. Google’s venture capital arm and other backers poured about $120 million into the startup. Juicero sells the machine for $400, plus the cost of individual juice packs delivered weekly. Tech blogs have dubbed it a “Keurig for juice.”

But after the product hit the market, some investors were surprised to discover a much cheaper alternative: You can squeeze the Juicero bags with your bare hands

Juicero became the laugh of the tech industry last week after Bloomberg revealed that its custom fruit and vegetable packs could be squeezed into juice by hand. But it turns out that Juicero’s big and expensive juicer really is no joke.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/feat...alley-s-400-juicer-may-be-feeling-the-squeeze

Last edited:
A set of petanque boules.

got some

A George Foreman Grill and a Vegetable Spiralizer.

Used the every night for about a fortnight, haven't even looked at them since.

got one

Bathroom scales.

got 2 sets

One of those gas kitchen lighter/burner things for finishing off the tops of creme brullees.

And then never ever make a creme brullee.

Shelve alongside pasta machine.

got both

London elitism strikes again. Why can't anyone else join?

You can, its 270

Its only cheaper as its meant to be for people who live within the district of Middlesex.

There are a few mackems in there like, I'll never use it like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back